maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2008

Friday Sketchers -Sketch#20




Kristine from Norway made this fridays sketch and it was so nice! I liked it much. Thank you!! I used BG papers because of strong colours and I´m so exited about them. Those papers are from Infuse collection. And this stamped image is one of my favourite right now ( tomorrow..something else or not..!)




Perjantain haasteeseen osallistun tällä kortilla. Olen aivan innoissani pyöritellyt näitä papereita, enkä ole raaskinut käyttää, mutta nut tempaisin! Vanhahan tuo Infuse lehtiö on, mutta niin ihana. Ja kuten myös Tildakin.

4 kommenttia:

Rach kirjoitti...

fabulous card, lovely design papers and your tilda is gorgeous. hugs rachxx

LOUISE kirjoitti...

Fab card Sassu, love your colour choice. Louise x

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Very beautiful card and I love the cute Tilda!

Kristine kirjoitti...

Wow! Beautiful colours and those flowers on the card looks so good!
Thanks for using my sketch and joining the FS this week!
Hugs
Kristine;)